Tuesday 11 June 2013

Smile

This is my take on the June House Challenge on UKS which this month has been set by my house The Blue Brads, thanks Sarah (TL) for providing such  great motivational prompts to inspire us.



I chose "Smile and the world smiles with you" as my inspiration for this page, another souvenir of our stay in Swaledale, Yorkshire a couple of months ago.
My sister Kathryn, stepmum Joyce & me practicing our Oprah smile!

Shoulders down; push your face forward and smile! 
Get's rid of any double chins that might make you look less than your best.
It is also guaranteed to set everyone off laughing which always makes for a great photo.
I think little sister may have overdone it though this time!
I created the LO using my 2nd Counterfeit Kit (June) and some bits & pieces from stash
The quote beneath the photo is by Robert Brault:

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely page, great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the colours.
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout and such a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - great photo. I love the quotes too - super sunny cheery page!

    ReplyDelete