Friday 29 March 2013

Flyers CJ - Childhood Memories

Since joining UK Scrappers I have enjoyed doing many of the weekly and monthly challenges and learned lots of new techniques.
I know my style of scrapping has benefited from the input of all the talented people who share their experience in the galleries and in the forums, so inspirational.
I don't think I would have had the confidence to join a circle journal group, a year ago.


For Becky's CJ, theme - Childhood memories - I sorted through some old photos that my mother gave me years ago and the memories just came flooding back.
A very keen dressmaker my mum, like many other 50's housewives, liked to dress my sister Rhonda and I alike and the Simplicity paper patterns made this possible even on a tight budget.


These pages completed our Flyers Newbie Circle Journal but we all enjoyed doing it so much we're decided to go for a second go round beginning 1st May. Part deux!


In the meantime, I have a few finishing touches to add then I can post cover to cover photo's of my very first circle journal.


Joyeuses Paques.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely memories. I think most women in the 50s made clothes for the family - I know my Mum did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Maggie... can't wait to see the finished result.

    ReplyDelete