Thursday, 7 March 2013

CKCB March - Knickerbocker Glory!

I'm a bit late getting started with this month's counterfeit kit due to a bad case of bronchitis. the good news is that the antibiotics have kicked in and so today I spent a few minutes playing with paper and counterfeiting my kit.

The Soda Shoppe kit by Noel Mignon:



and my counterfeit kit: Knickerbocker Glory!



As you can see there are no straws in my kit but the design team have provided some great tutorials for creating our own, so I'll give that a go.
Also, no date stamp - yet! I have ordered one on ebay and will collect it from my sister next week when we visit the Yorkshire Dales.
Watch this space.

9 comments:

  1. yeppers, the DT provided some good tutorials on the straws, glad your feeling better. great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are on the mend Maggie - lovely looking kit too - a much more manageable size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks dreamy - I like the blues that make me think of spring skies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT kit!!! I especially love the large sticker sheet. All kinds of ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your kit; especially the stickers and I too may try my hand at making the straws once I dig through my stash and find some striped paper (I know it's there somewhere)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kit!! I can't wait to see what you make with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours in your kit, have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kit is lovely-fab colors, and soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spendid little kit here! Love that circular paper piece. I'm a bit behind on my commenting this month, but hopefully by now you are feeling better and have created many lovely layouts with these goodies.

    ReplyDelete