Friday 3 May 2013

CKC - May Daze

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month features the March kits from Polly Scrap Kits and the one I've chosen to recreate is "Totally Rad".


With just 4 patterned papers this kit relies heavily on embellies, I see note cards, twine and an envelope in there too.


 From my stash I put together my take on the kit which I am calling "May Daze"


3 of my papers are double sided, I may have to flip them or add extra card stock to stretch the kit out.


B/W printed paper - Teresa Collins
Red / white chevron paper - Studio Calico
Cream/ blue polka dot paper Lily Bee "French Couture"
Black/blue flowered paper American Crafts "Sixth Avenue"
Memories chipboard elements - Teresa Collins
Flags/banners Fancy Pants
Glassine envelope - Tim Holtz
Tickets - Jenni Bowlin
Decorative trim & bakers twine - MME
Various alphas (the sheets of alphas have been used, I will probably need to use others, too); chipboard elements; journaling cards; paperclips; washi tape; parisiennes from stash.

Happy National Scrapbooking Weekend 
to all our American friends & bloggers.
CKC are hosting a NSW party with fun & games for all. 
There are prizes, too!
click here to join in.

4 comments:

  1. Great kit, love the blue of your alphas. Look forward to seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit looks lovely, you'll have lots of fun dipping into that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Lovely kit Maggie - you'll have no trouble using it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful kit! Love all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete