Tuesday 4 March 2014

March Counterfeit Kit: Early Morning


Time for my March Counterfeit Kit reveal.
CKCB's inspiration for this month's kit comes from the February Kits created by Cocoa Daisy. 
The main kit is Colour Swatch and there are some great papers and embellishments in it.  
Sunshine Kit from Cocoa Daisy
There are lots of add on kits to choose from too and Mood Board caught my eye straightaway. 
Mood Board Kit from Cocoa Daisy
I've been dying to use some fab chalkboard stickers and tags from Toga that I found recently so I mixed and matched from Mood Board and Colour Swatch to create my kit. 

Forged Sunshine Kit #1
I’m calling my kit “Early Morning” because the colours all remind me of the view from my bedroom window this month, slate grey/blue skies layered with streaks of pinky sunrise and wonderful yellow daffodils growing beside the stone walls which make such a striking background.


Forged Sunshine Kit #2

Embellishments:
Assorted washi tapes and PL style journalling cards; Tim Holtz ideaology alpha cards; cardstock photo frames from Toga; transparent die-cuts from Studio Calico;  a variety of bold black alphas and chipboard elements from stash; stickers from MME; coordinating brads & buttons from stash.

Forged Mood Board Kit

Double sided papers:
Crate Paper - Market Curio (Cocoa Daisy includes this in the Sunshine Kit); Aperature; Happy Day.
Adorn it –- Misty Collection – Graphs.
BoBunny – C’est La Vie en Rose.
My Minds Eye – the sweetest thing.
Echo Park- Beautiful life/Floral
We R Memory Keepers – Chalkboard Black/Grey
I've included just one piece of winter white cardstock but will probably use some from stash, too.
Happy Scrapping


9 comments:

  1. That looks great Maggie - loving your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love those chalk board embellies! The title is very apt. Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute kit and so cool that you added journaling cards (smart idea! I need to remember that . Looking forward to seeing what you do with the kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit you've assembled there Maggie. I particularly like your chosen colour scheme and the chalkboard embellishments in your kit and the original inspiration one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, would you please shoot me an e-mail at counterfeitkitchallenge@yahoo.com? :)

    Hugs!
    Bethany CKC blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fab kit you've put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it all.. very professional looking like you spent $ 100 or more in a store! Loving the color scheme too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your poetic description of the name of your kit.
    What a FAB collection to play with this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great kit! looks like you'll have fun!

    ReplyDelete