Thursday 4 October 2012

Nephews.


In August my sister & her family came over for their annual visit and we had a great time together. Catching up on each others busy lives, visiting the market, playing board games (it rained, a lot!). 
I even had a little one on one time, in the kitchen, with my eldest nephew Alex, who, let me tell you, bakes a mean lemon drizzle cake.
Lots of photo ops for Auntie Margaret.................................
This LO was my take on the UKS September House Challenge.

Alex at breakfast time

A lot of bonding goes on during the week and I made this LO using a photo that I took of Andrew (Dad) & younger son Nicholas as they got re-acquainted with Fleur our 18 month old German Shepherd. I converted the photo to black & white to fit the theme of the first weekly challenge over at UKS.

Andrew, Nick & Fleur

and finally, a special page for their Mum's album - the two of them together, larking around, the best of friends.

Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Love these layouts.From the photos it looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages - Love the middle one those colours are great.

    ReplyDelete