Monday 23 July 2012

Merly Impressions Monthly CHallenge

Well, the "Where Bloggers Create" party was a lot of fun, I visited some amazing blogs and saw some truly stunning crafting spaces.
There is a world of beautiful blogs out there and I was thrilled to receive many visits from some very talented bloggers.
One such talented blogger is Emilie Chamel and I was very inspired by her blog when I popped over to visit during the UKS bloghop recently.
Click here for a peek into her crafting world.
Emilie is on the DT teams of Scrap 365 and Merly Impressions who hold a LO challenge on the 15th of each month.
The July challenge is "why I scrapbook" and here's my take on it.


I scrapbook for many reasons but they can all be summed up in one word "memories".
The "everyday memories", the "big event" memories, the "sad" memories, the "silly" memories and the "did we really do that" memories they all find their way into my scrapbooks.


The papers and some of the embellies are from the Saturdays range by Little Yellow Bicycle, other bits and pieces from my stash.

Linking to the Merly Impressions blog post July 2012 Layout Challenge.


11 comments:

  1. The best reasons :)
    Not scrapbooked for AGES but i do have about 20 albums full :)
    Love your page and the addition of the film :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie,

    Thank you for entering the Merly Challenge, your layout is fabulous! Love your photo and bold title.

    Chrissy xxx
    MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout, love the negative strip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely LO and a perfect subject too

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! And I too love the film! This is a fantastic idea!!! I am so happy that you like my blog and designs! Thank you so much! And most of all I am very happy that you took part in our challenge! Good luck and I will be watching for more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo and inspiring layout. I'm glad you shared it...
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great theme and a beautiful page love all the layers....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you scrapped about why you scrapbook. Great idea for a page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout there.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea and a gorgeous layout
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous and fantastic LO Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete